- Scroll down to enroll in or learn more about our different certifications
- Complete the enrollment form and submit. You will receive an email confirmation to printout.
- Your enrollment also includes the certification test and membership to NACCC.
The Certification Process
In Just Three Simple Steps
When you login using your Username and Password you have access to our exclusive Study materials.
Learn by Doing! Short text passages are interspersed with worksheets and assessments. Each chapter ends with a series of short-answer review questions.
- Locate a proctor for your test, most community colleges and many libraries will provide protor services free or for a nominal fee.
- Enter the contact information for your proctor in the Request for Exam form and submit.
- We will coordinate with the proctor to coordinate testing.
- Contact your proctor to schedule appointment time.
- Take the examination online in front of the proctor and receive a score immediately.
Successful candidates receive the Certified Credit Counselor or Financial Health Counselor or Debt Settlement Specialist certification, a two-year renewable certificate along with membership in the National Association of Certified Credit Counselors. As a member, you will be included in our international registry and your continuing education requirements will be tracked for recertification.