- Scroll down to enroll in or learn more about our different certifications.
- Enroll in your desired certification course.
- Your enrollment includes the certification exam and instructor support.
- Upon completion of all courses, you will become a member of the Society for Financial and Career Consulting Professionals
The Certification Process
In Just Three Simple Steps
When you login using your Username and Password you have access to our exclusive Study materials. You will have one year from your enrollment date to complete your course and exam.
Learn by Doing! The online course is open enrollment and self-paced with an on-call instructor! It includes exercises, review slides, audio lectures, and a practice exam. The instructor and NACCC support staff are available to assist students throughout the course.
- When you are done studying and are ready to test, the first step will be finding a proctor. We offer webcam proctoring for $50, but you may also find proctoring services at your local library or community college.
- Enter the contact information for your proctor in the Request for Exam form and submit. If you are utilizing NACCC as a proctor, this information will auto populate.
Successful candidates receive their designation, a two-year renewable certificate, along with membership in the Society for Financial and Career Consulting Professionals. This membership is exclusive & complimentary to all Certified Counselors and Coaches through NACCC.