The National Association of Certified Credit Counselors is proud to release our new Financial Counselor Certification Program.
This new designation combines the most important information from several NACCC designations, and new original material, creating a comprehensive learning experience to prepare financial counselors for any money problem they encounter.
It combines the following NACCC designations:
- Certified Credit Counselor
- Certified Financial Health Counselor
Next, students study the most important housing, student loan and financial coaching information from three of our advanced programs:
- Housing Counselor Certification Program
- Student Loan Counselor Certification Program
- Financial and Career Coach Certification Program
Becoming a Certified Financial Counselor provides more than a course. It provides a learning experience with benefits that continue after the final exam:
- Access to a network of financial professionals and experienced instructors
- Membership with the Society of Financial and Career Consulting Professionals
- A printed copy of a two-year, renewable certificate from a financial education organization with over 18 years in the financial help industry
Ready to learn more? Enroll today.
Have you previously been certified in another designation from NACCC but still interested in this program? Contact us to receive preferred pricing.